Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th.

I received 2 18" dead sticks with no roots. Shipped in a huge box my dog could fit in. No Answer, no email. I work in a nursery and know a dead plant when I see it.

COMPLETE RIP OFF. $30 flushed down the toilet. They had the balls to send me two "free" dead black berry bushes too! They were all wrapped in wet newspaper, moisture crystals and a rubber band.

The box was 10 times bigger than the dead sticks. I SUSPECT I WILL NEVER GET MY MONEY BACK.

Review about: The Usa Nursery Russian Olive Plant.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Yep - same experience as a whole lot of other buyers WHO PURCHASED FROM THIS NURSERY IN GOOD FAITH!

My shipment arrived on 8th June - when I opened the box, a couple of spiders emerged (I'm not squeamish) and I immediately though of pest infestation, confirmed by two local nurseries: red spider, flea beetle,scale insect. When I removed the contents they were dry and shriveled to the point that even the name tags of the plants had fallen off.

I went online and found a number of complaints and some useful info: The USA Nursery was formerly Summerstone Nursery (TN) owned by one Sam Womack who declared bankruptcy there after the Attorney General received many complaints.

Summerstone Nursery has renamed itself The USA Nursery, based I believe in North Haven CT. Connecticut has an Attorney General sympathetic to the Man In The Street who has been duped: if we all sent complaints to his office we might succeed in seeing this nursery closed own / successfully eroded.

I actually got through to their office with a lady, named Renee, telling me that "the only" thing they could do is to re-issue my order for Fall, with the exception of a rose bush which would be re-shipped to me in Spring 2018!!!!

- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO A REFUND? Hope this comment finds some traction!

Don't do it. Is a ripoff scam online. Really .

Same terrible experience with dead trees . Lost 141 bucks.

However, we do cast out an old Witchespell to you scammers and from today on know that all bad that happens directly to the profiteers of this rip off clan is a direct result of your crimes against kind , tree planting people mostly trying to feed themselves independently.

That is a crime against humanity and you WILL suffer.

We see the Tennessee shipping label too, sinners!

Weirton, West Virginia, United States #1335516

I ordered a lot of stuff from them worth $149.89 . I was devastated upon receiving the box because they were all dead too.

I hate that they won't respond to emails and their voicemail is full. I thought I was getting a good deal on plants but it turned out to be a complete ripoff, sucks!