The Usa Nursery - Purchased Peach Tree

USA Nursery is a total garbage company with horrible customer service. I bought a peach tree from them and it arrived dead.

They told me to plant it anyway or return it in 6 months with a piece of the dead tree which I am sure they assumed I would forget about. However every time I walk out to my small orchard I see a dead stick that they sent me because I planted it and lost a year on a peach tree that was smaller than a pencil.

What a waste of money and time. I found out soon after I bought the peach tree for 22.00 that a store had three year trees locally for 25.00 Avoid them like the plague.

Review about: Peach Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Deceptive business practices.

The Usa Nursery - DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

Received 57 trees and shrubs purchased 7 weeks after i paid for them. Received the package and not 1 was alive. This company is trash and needs to be shut down

Review about: 57 Different Trees And Shrubs.

The Usa Nursery - Received all 3 trees ordered dead

Update by user Oct 18, 2017

What good is this pissed consumer site to get the issues resolved? I have not heard back from USA trees yet. Is this site just to complain but receive no action?

Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2017

I ordered three trees - dogwood, apple, and hazelnut. All three were delivered to me dead - the dogwood being just a stick and the apple tree with dead leaves hanging off of it.

The directions said to plant dead trees immediately to revive. I did and they have been in the ground for over 2 months and are still dead as a doorknob. I have emailed them 4 times for help. I have called 3 times but each time I receive a message to leave a message as they are busy but then the mailbox says it is full and not receiving any more messages.

I bet they are busy - talking to all the customers who have received dead trees and want their money back. I want my money back - $50.00 - and will never order from them again!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product and customer service.

Comments

Still no word from the company - 9/9/17

The Usa Nursery - A terrible company

Featured Not resolved

I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees.

The trees looked like some dried up branches, and they were much smaller than the size listed on my purchase order. Worst of all, they did not sprout even though we put them in the ground the same day we received them. I emailed them, but never heard back from them. I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased them.

The company is such a scam.

I just emailed my credit card company to see if I can get my money back. I will never ever purchase anything from this company.

Review about: The Usa Nursery Cherry Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE

MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the box was three little "twigs" . i plant then in good soil watering them.

the direction said the plant are in dormant stage . during the month of June no sing of life so i wrote an e-mail to the USA nursery on June 19th till this day no response ,i find a phone number June 29th (203) 267-0204 july 1st i find an addresses 460 Sackett Point Rd New Haven, CT 06473 i went to this addresses . i was told by the property owner that was a private residence.

Does any one was able to find their addresses? or get their money back i can use some help i can be reach at soeurgg@yahoo.com

Review about: 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 Dwarf Peach Trees.

I liked: Selections.

I didn't like: No response to my calls or emails after my purchase, Customer service and no calls, No response to emails.

The Usa Nursery - Sociopathic Professional Scammers

Only a truly evil person would set up a company designed only for one reason, to rip off its customers. If only I had read the reviews before buying.

I am now out $28.50 and it appears that I will never get it back as these guys are really, really good at ripping you off and they are using VISA and presumably Mastercard, to help them do it. My plants, like those of all other customers, arrived dead. An immediate email was never answered nor was the letter I sent and on the phone they give you the answer before you even ask a question. "You have to wait 6-8 weeks, the plants are DORMANT", thereby getting you off their back for 2 months.

They don't bother to check your order number or the type of plants, they go directly to NO, no refund, no credit, no replacement. It's a war of attrition and patience, and they are very patient. They are ready with their defense that the plants are DORMANT by enclosing an instruction sheet on the care an feeding of DORMANT plants. They are even prepared to defeat your feeble attempts to get your credit card company to back you up by immediately contesting it with VISA etal, I presume, with a form letter, that I bet is identical for every single order, presumably saying that they "tried their hardest to please the customer, but darn it, they just wouldn't listen".

I would love to see that letter. Don't expect help from VISA etal, the day after they refunded the money, they rebilled it and did so without notification and stated later that this purchase did not fall under the protection of the Consumer Protection Act. It does not help to take photos of the dead plant, or to complain to USA Nursery, or to the local BBB. I am lucky that the amount was so small but others are not so lucky.

Lie I said above, these guys are Sociopaths and no different from any other shyster, *** man, snake oil salesman, tin men, grifter, or purveyor of dead parrots, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218 My advice is to report them to any and every agency that you can.

And don't order from them. The only question to answer is, "Where do they get all the dead plants?"

Review about: 3 Dead P Willows And 1 Free But Also Dead Paw Paw.

The Usa Nursery - Dead trees & service

Ordered a dozen fruit trees of which arrived dead a month after ordering. Emailed 4 times and tried to get these sent back. Disputing charges with credit card

The Usa Nursery - Dead trees, horrid service

2.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Ordered 2 trees, received them over a month later and they appeared dead. Giving the company the benefit of the doubt, I planted them and nirturedbthem for an additional 2 months - still dead. I contacted the company, and they do not reapond.

Review about: Japanese Flowering Cherry And White Birch Trees.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

The Usa Nursery - Boggas reputable nursery beware!!!!

Feb 2017 ordered dwarf apple and pear trees. 3 each some was supposed to be 3-5 feet tall.....nothing more than twigs and dried up.

Planted them as soon as they arrived watering and put them in good rich soil. No results after 2 months, called nursery explained to lady my results. She shipped me put 3 larger pear tree trees. Same thing, watering, exactly how they recommend.

Almost 4 months later not one sprout or bud has formed. Spent 121.00 for nothing!!! I have started 3 apple trees in pots so they will replace the apple "twigs" that havent produced any signs of life. Started from seeds on damp paper towel i left in refrigerator for 2 months.

Planted the sprouting seed in pots and now they are doing well.

My advise to anyone, Run as fast as you can away from this site!!! You will get nothing but dead plants!!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

The Usa Nursery - Should have read reviews before buying.

Similar story to all other reviews. I bought 3 apple trees 3 pear 3 cherry and 2 peach trees.

So 11 total. I spent $151.00. The trees all came in with the free trees very porely labeled in a 3 ft long box. Now i did pay for 3-5 ft tall trees.

I think only 2 or 3 trees could be called 3 to 5 ft. Either way they were all dried up and looked dead. I planted them all and watered everyday. There is life in the 3 apple trees and 2 of the free trees and thats it.

Nothing else. Cant get ahold of the company and cant leave a message.

Review about: 11 Fruit Trees.