The Usa Nursery - Do not buy ever!!!!

Order 2 dwarf apple trees. They came late and one was dead and never grew the other turned out to be a Glossy Buckthorn ? Not a Jonagold apple tree!!! Already filled complaint with BBB over a year ago but USA nursery would never respond to them. Calls wouldn't go through at all to the company. Please do not order from this company. You will not get what your ordered and there will be nothing you can do.

I would have to go to court and company is in CT and I'm in Ohio

they are making me write 100 words so

do not order do not order do not order do not order do not order do not order do not order do not order dodo not order not order do not order do not order do not order do not order do not order

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Dwarf Apple Tree.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Wrong trees sent one dead no responses to better business bureau.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 17.

The Usa Nursery - Complaint

I purchased 7 items of a total of 14 trees and paid $145.45 in June 2017, but they sent me seven of poor quality of trees (chop sticks looking) several months later after I emailed many times. The shipping document they sent me with the a few trees clearly shows "B/O" (assuming it meant back order) for two Roses, two Climbing roses, and two Fig tree.

They never fulfilled entire products as they promised. All the trees were so dried and not one of them survived. This is a fraudulent scheme. I then attempted to contact them several times by both email and phone, but no success.

Left messages but never got return call from them. I recommend anyone not to deal with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Tree.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: I did not like at all and will never deal with them.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 27.

The Usa Nursery - Dead trees.

1.8
Turnaround Time

I received dead and dried up bare root fruit trees last spring 2017. I called them after receiving my order and told them the trees were dried up and brittle.

I then went ahead and planted the bare root trees anyway according to their instructions. The trees didn't grow after much care and watering. After waiting about two or three months for any signs of growth, I packaged them up and returned them; again, according to their instructions . After sending the original trees back, they said they were going to send replacements this spring (2018).

I have had no word from them and have not received the replacement trees.

The telephone number isn't working or nobody is answering. I would like live replacements or money refunded.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Selection and prices.

I didn't like: Dead trees poor customer service.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 10.

The Usa Nursery - Dead stock

Order #0066258 all my order did not make did every thing they said and nothing servided , Tryed calling got answer machine could not message machine was full can not get a hold of any one would like refund or replacements, don't know what to do??

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 16.

The Usa Nursery - Dead Trees

I ordered 3 American Linden trees 4/20/2017. I received the trees 4/28/2017.

I planted the trees according to instructions. The trees were dead. I contacted USA Nursery and was told to cut 1 inch of the top and mail it to them to confirm it was dead. This I did.

I was told in the spring they would send me new trees. I have not received any replacement trees. I have called and only get a busy signal, I have sent emails only to be told the site is closed down.

All I want is an honest person on the other end to send me my trees or refund back my money. Is This too much to ask?

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Tilia Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 18.

The Usa Nursery - Dead trees and can't get in contact

I bought 12 tress , and a whole bunch of other stuff, 2017 nothing's alive 2018 but strawberries barely , I just want my money back, and know I can't find website and phone numbers not working , is there any help out here ??????

{{REDACTED}}

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Tree.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 01.

The Usa Nursery - Nice prices but poor quality & products not correct

1.9
Turnaround Time

Last year I ordered 70.00 worth of perennials. 4 hostas, 6 heuchera & 1 heucherella. I potted up the shipment when it arrived, which was mid summer & should have been spring-the heucheras were so tiny I had little faith in the surviving. 3 of them did grow but looked similar-I had ordered 6 different ones. The same with the hostas all looked similar. I will see this spring now if anything survived.

There were shrubs included as free items, they were just sticks. I promptly soaked them in water-only one had 1 leaf show then died.

I had to email them twice and finally they emailed a tracking #. Every time I called them all I got was a machine. They never returned a call.

I didn't even try for a refund as I figured with all the trouble with shipping then getting poor quality items it wasn't worth my time. I hope they are now out of business so they can't swindle any other gardeners!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Heuchera Plant.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Ordering was easy nice selection of different items.

I didn't like: When i finally received the items they were so tiny.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 25.

The Usa Nursery - They Never Came

I ordered a rose bush last May 2017 and it still has not arrived! Apparently I also was supposed to get a free Dogwood tree with my new order too......yep,that hasn't come either...big shocker.

I lost $34.85 total . Thankfully, I decided to order one thing until I tried out the company. How long has this company been around...seriously!?!

This must be some sort of scam! I have a printed copy of my receipt if that will help the authorities find the thieves who stole our money and did not give us the promised merchandise.Let me know if any of you want a pic of it to try and track down the thieves.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No product ever received.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 20.

The Usa Nursery - Crap!

1.5
Turnaround Time

I purchased three apple trees, all of which arrived as dried up sticks. I attempted to get new stock from them on four different occaisions.

They have never responded to an email let alone tried to discuss my complaint. These people are thieves. If they wish to dispute this description of their business they are welcome to try. I would recommend that anyone thinking of doing business with them go elsewhere.

Try stark bros as they stand behind their products always w/o hassle. I cannot stress enough how poorly these people have treated me.

Not only did they not ship viable stock, it was poorly packaged and looked like a five year old child had done it. They are not a company, they are a rip off.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Apple Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 12.

Comments

We need to take legal action, any ideas how we can ?

The Usa Nursery - SCAM --BEWARE

1.1

BEWARE---SCAM !!!!! Order #00061156

I ordered over $200.00 worth of tree saplings and plants NONE lived. I had them in my greenhouse and went to great lengths hoping they would live. ALL DIED ! After calling and finally getting a voice I was told they would replace my complete order. Their "OUR 4 WAY PROMISES TO YOU " IS COMPLETELY FALSE ! When my replacement never arrived I called the 203-267-0204 many times with no answer. I have emailed them several times and never got a response ! AND NOT NOT EVEN THE 203-267-0204 WILL GO THOUGH !!! IS THIS A REAL COMPANY ????? ---PROBABLY NOT . THIS IS A SCAM !!! A COMPLETE SCAM -A COMPLETE TERRIBLE SCAM --taking advantage of good AMERICAN citizens

SUGGESTION DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY !!!

GREED ! MISREPRESENTATION !

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Plant.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

• Bad Nursery
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 12.