The Usa Nursery - Dead Trees

Last May I ordered all these trees and every last one was dead. I called and was told to put them in water and give them 6 months, if they didn't come back they would replace them.

Ive been calling and calling and the number won't work. This is the order # 00074357.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 22.

The Usa Nursery - Dead on arrival

2.0
Turnaround Time

i ordered blue spruce, american persimon, cherry, ...I received dead sticks. I called, called called.

I was told that the owner does not read email. who ever was talking to me explain in detail to "Cut one inch of each dead plant and mailed it to the nursery. The nursery will not pay extra shipping cost on return items." I followed in detail what i was told and mailed everything. that was on May 05, 2017, since then i never heard from them.

I think i have been fooled. i am ready to give them free money like that.

i will continue asking for my plants. hopefully someone's conscience at the nursery will be awaken and do the right thing.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Cherry Tree.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 19.

The Usa Nursery - Horrible! Horrible!!

I ordered over 100$ worth of plants from them last year. They came in April like dead sticks smaller than expected.

I planted them according to the directions and none of them survived. I contacted nursery, complained about these dead plants and asked for a refund by sending the dead plants back! They told me , “you have to wait for more time they will come back”. In July / August I tried to contact them again as these plants were still dead, no one picked the phone and couldn’t leave a message as the mailbox was full.

I sent an email to them but have not heard a reply from them. They are a complete rip-off.

Don’t do business with them!!! I have bought plants from other online nurseries but never had this awful experience!!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Plant.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 31, 2017.

The Usa Nursery - Scam scam scam

2.0
Turnaround Time

Placed my order in March, finally got my shipment in May for 10 plants. Only 3 lived.

After several attempts, I finally spoke to a person and was told I’d get a new shipment in the fall after the first frost. Still no shipment and now they can’t be reached. I have filed a complaint with the BBB.

http://www.connecticut.bbb.org/ I encourage everyone that has had this problem with USA Nursery to do the same. I don’t know if it will help any of us get our money back, but it’s worth a try since it has been to long for our credit card companies to help us.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Plant.

I liked: Selection and prices.

I didn't like: Dead trees poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 13, 2017.

The Usa Nursery - Bought two dwarf black cherry trees

I bought two dwarf black cherries last Feb. 2017 and received them in late March 2017.

Both died in June 2017 and they told me they will send two new trees in the fall. I have called The USA Nursery via email 4 times in late Oct. 2015 thru early Dec and NO ONE has replied at all. Tried to call them thru phone and they are always full in the phone system and cannot call at all.

This is a REAL SCAM! They are ripping people off big time and people in CT. should look into there business from the police at New Haven, CT.

I lost $46.85 and I will NEVER use the USA Nursery AGAIN. Again, they are a big SCAM.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Black Tartarian Dwarf Cherry Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 10, 2017.

Comments

#1420052

Spent over 100$ on fruit trees and all have been dead sticks for 2 growing seasons tried contacting multiple times with no response email or phone call this nursery is terrible customer service and as a plant vendor

The Usa Nursery - Curious for delivery date.

3.5
Style and Design

The 6 Norway Spruce trees I purchased from you in the spring of 2017 all died, (order #00065376) Invoice#37404. I just would like to know when to expect the replacement trees to be delivered.

Thank You Jerry Legg 4927 Red Hills Lane, Sumner, IL. 62466 ph. 618-843-2541. I am not upset, I just want to be available to plant the trees as soon as possible.

I really have nothing more to say but the computer wants me to enter at least 100 words????

I would appreciate a response as the phone service answering message says the mail box is full. Are you still in business or are you just overwelmed with orders????

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Spruce Tree.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 09, 2017.

The Usa Nursery - Received 8 Trees

I received 8 trees during March and April this year from this company and they looked very dry with no life but I thought this was because of the bare roots. I water and took care as was noted and they are still in the ground looking just like they did when I first planted them.

All the trees were dead. I spent about $200. I order trees from other companies and had no problems. I call the Nursery and talked to someone in the office.

I was told to cut 1 inch of each and write the order number on them and the date I received plus the name of the tree. I was ask not to send until the fall that they would replace the trees. Well I label just as they said. I mailed the package certified mail in September, 2017.

I received the package back unopened with a label that stated, Return to sender refused unable to forward. Now this is crazy that so many up here went through the same and none of us can get in touch with this company.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 24, 2017.

The Usa Nursery - UNDELIVERED (PAID) MERCHANDISE

2.4
Turnaround Time

Early this year I purchases 3 cherry trees from USANursery . Several weeks went by and no sign of my purchase.

After far too many telephone to customer service I finally go to speak with a representative who advised that perhaps I should wait until the fall of this year to plant the items. The representative made no mention of the lack of feed back at all. Notwithstanding the lack of service I opted for a fall delivery as that would be the optimum period to plant the trees. After multiple e mails ( none returned for inadequate address , etc.) I am still waiting for a reply AND my order.

It is reprehensible for a company to be this negligent and still be in business. I guess as long as they get a fresh bunch of customers they could go on indefinitely.

P.T.Barnum you were way ahead of the curve! C.A.Leftridge,Jr

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Selections.

I didn't like: No response to my calls or emails after my purchase.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 20, 2017.

The Usa Nursery - Dead twigs sent, not even the right tree

Turnaround Time

I ordered a few different kind of trees. They shipped similar twigs with different tags.

They knew that all were dead, so they would never grow so no one can tell what they are. Total ripoff.

Never got any response to my phone call or emails. {{REDACTED}}

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Tree.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 08, 2017.

The Usa Nursery - Dead trees

1.2
Turnaround Time

the trees came in box in mail the roots had ice on them and wrapped paper towel and dead leaves put in water and then in ground just died more and then i try contact and no reply as to there ad lies they don't refund or exchange only take money and lie and steel bad way of business not much more to say as im trying to get new plants but there not into good service so guess they a rip off company nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee buying from them let there company fail and lose there *** that all i can say about them

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 26, 2017.

Comments

Same here total rip off.

Same story here as well I bought 125 dollars worth of plants I had around 17 plants or so I did everything they said to took very good care of them and no sign of life whatsoever. I tried contacting them no reply they are scammers.