1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered tress in march.The owner got a hold of me in terms of shipping dates.

No problem there, until I got my order. My order shipped in June and All of my trees came dead. I contacted store immediately but to no avail. no way of getting a hold of anyone.

No email reply and a full voicemail box. I paid using my credit card but I don't know which one I used and no I am not sure if I can get any of my money back. I ordered before I saw the bad reviews started flooding in. I am so disappointed these were to be wedding favors.

Dead trees won't work for that. They were shipped bare root wrapped in paper towels which were all dried up. The trees snapped when I went to touch them. I planted anyway in case I made a mistake.

But no. They are dead. Sigh.

Just not a reputable business.They took my money and disappeared?

Review about: The Usa Nursery Pine Tree.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Dont like.

I didn't like: Empty promises, Customer service and no calls.

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1345600

I ordered total of $244 worth of plants when I received it there were only 3 plants looked good all plants had fungus no roots dead.I called those people they told me to ship the top of all plants and will replace it.Its since March 2017 no response from them.They don't pick up the phone.They not even replying to emails either.Shame on these people.