Only a truly evil person would set up a company designed only for one reason, to rip off its customers. If only I had read the reviews before buying.

I am now out $28.50 and it appears that I will never get it back as these guys are really, really good at ripping you off and they are using VISA and presumably Mastercard, to help them do it. My plants, like those of all other customers, arrived dead. An immediate email was never answered nor was the letter I sent and on the phone they give you the answer before you even ask a question. "You have to wait 6-8 weeks, the plants are DORMANT", thereby getting you off their back for 2 months.

They don't bother to check your order number or the type of plants, they go directly to NO, no refund, no credit, no replacement. It's a war of attrition and patience, and they are very patient. They are ready with their defense that the plants are DORMANT by enclosing an instruction sheet on the care an feeding of DORMANT plants. They are even prepared to defeat your feeble attempts to get your credit card company to back you up by immediately contesting it with VISA etal, I presume, with a form letter, that I bet is identical for every single order, presumably saying that they "tried their hardest to please the customer, but darn it, they just wouldn't listen".

I would love to see that letter. Don't expect help from VISA etal, the day after they refunded the money, they rebilled it and did so without notification and stated later that this purchase did not fall under the protection of the Consumer Protection Act. It does not help to take photos of the dead plant, or to complain to USA Nursery, or to the local BBB. I am lucky that the amount was so small but others are not so lucky.

Lie I said above, these guys are Sociopaths and no different from any other shyster, *** man, snake oil salesman, tin men, grifter, or purveyor of dead parrots, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218 My advice is to report them to any and every agency that you can.

And don't order from them. The only question to answer is, "Where do they get all the dead plants?"

Review about: The Usa Nursery Willow Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments