The Usa Nursery - Crap!

1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I purchased three apple trees, all of which arrived as dried up sticks. I attempted to get new stock from them on four different occaisions.

They have never responded to an email let alone tried to discuss my complaint. These people are thieves. If they wish to dispute this description of their business they are welcome to try. I would recommend that anyone thinking of doing business with them go elsewhere.

Try stark bros as they stand behind their products always w/o hassle. I cannot stress enough how poorly these people have treated me.

Not only did they not ship viable stock, it was poorly packaged and looked like a five year old child had done it. They are not a company, they are a rip off.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Apple Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

We need to take legal action, any ideas how we can ?

The Usa Nursery - Boggas reputable nursery beware!!!!

Feb 2017 ordered dwarf apple and pear trees. 3 each some was supposed to be 3-5 feet tall.....nothing more than twigs and dried up.

Planted them as soon as they arrived watering and put them in good rich soil. No results after 2 months, called nursery explained to lady my results. She shipped me put 3 larger pear tree trees. Same thing, watering, exactly how they recommend.

Almost 4 months later not one sprout or bud has formed. Spent 121.00 for nothing!!! I have started 3 apple trees in pots so they will replace the apple "twigs" that havent produced any signs of life. Started from seeds on damp paper towel i left in refrigerator for 2 months.

Planted the sprouting seed in pots and now they are doing well.

My advise to anyone, Run as fast as you can away from this site!!! You will get nothing but dead plants!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Apple Tree.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

The Usa Nursery - SCAM!

It's obviously a scam, I order 2 plants, came and was really dried out and doesn't even fit the description. I order a 5 in 1 fruit salad tree 2017 before Father's Day, wasn't even a 5 in 1 but look like a dead apple stick with no other branch of the four other fruits.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Apple Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

The Usa Nursery - Scam Outfit

Pretty much the same story as everyone. Ordered some trees, raspberry bush and seed mats.

Paid the extra to get 3-5' trees but the box they arrived in wasn't even 2' itself. The seed mats were last years stock, printed right on the package plant before 12-31-16. The trees have not done a thing as much as they were cared for properly. The raspberry is dead, and maybe 20 sprouts have come up from the seed mats after being planted as specified for over 8 weeks.

Email, no reply. Call, no answer, mailbox is full. Don't buy from them.

To date the apple trees have been pulled out and replaced with some nice ones from Lowe's. On sale I paid less for two "trees" than I did for the two sticks from USA Nursery.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Apple Tree.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

The Usa Nursery - 1 small twig with small roots.

2.1
Turnaround Time

I mistakenly bought two 5 in 1 apple trees from theusanursery.com. Got a 2 ft long 1/8" or smaller diameter twig with some roots.

I thought for sure both "apple" trees were dead 1 is barely alive and the other is definitely dead. They can't possibly be 5 in 1 trees since there are 0 branches and no evidence of grafting. I wonder what these really are. We'll see if it survives the summer.

No luck contacting them so I'm trying to dispute the charges with the CC company but I may have waited too long.

PS I had gotten some blueberry plants from them and they also were pathetically small and struggling to live but they were only a couple bucks. So the company isn't a complete scam but the 5N1 Apple trees sure are.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Apple Tree.

Reason of review: Not as described.