Cheated by the USA Nursery

Turnaround Time

This is your review number. Please refer to it when communicating with the company.

I order saplings of apple trees, pear trees, peach trees, cherry trees in April 2017.

I received their mail of these saplings in May 2017. I planted them and wateren them for more than a month, twice per day, following their instructions. All trees were sent almost completely dry. All trees were dead after the summer.

I tried to call the customer service number: 203-267-0204 numerous times but never got some answered the phone. I drove to their New Haven office by the address they posted. There is no office can be seen at all. I lost $300--all saplings were dead after watering twice a day for one month.

There was never a piece of green leaf that can be seen after the whole summer.

The USA Nursery is completely an Internet cheating company. Never deal with the USA Nursery!

Comments

We need some legal action, any ideals

The Usa Nursery - Dead on arrival

2.0
Turnaround Time

i ordered blue spruce, american persimon, cherry, ...I received dead sticks. I called, called called.

I was told that the owner does not read email. who ever was talking to me explain in detail to "Cut one inch of each dead plant and mailed it to the nursery. The nursery will not pay extra shipping cost on return items." I followed in detail what i was told and mailed everything. that was on May 05, 2017, since then i never heard from them.

I think i have been fooled. i am ready to give them free money like that.

i will continue asking for my plants. hopefully someone's conscience at the nursery will be awaken and do the right thing.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Cherry Tree.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

The Usa Nursery - A terrible company

Featured Not resolved

I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees.

The trees looked like some dried up branches, and they were much smaller than the size listed on my purchase order. Worst of all, they did not sprout even though we put them in the ground the same day we received them. I emailed them, but never heard back from them. I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased them.

The company is such a scam.

I just emailed my credit card company to see if I can get my money back. I will never ever purchase anything from this company.

The Usa Nursery - Dead trees, horrid service

2.1
Turnaround Time
Poster increased review rating.

Ordered 2 trees, received them over a month later and they appeared dead. Giving the company the benefit of the doubt, I planted them and nirturedbthem for an additional 2 months - still dead. I contacted the company, and they do not reapond.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

The Usa Nursery - Should have read reviews before buying.

Similar story to all other reviews. I bought 3 apple trees 3 pear 3 cherry and 2 peach trees.

So 11 total. I spent $151.00. The trees all came in with the free trees very porely labeled in a 3 ft long box. Now i did pay for 3-5 ft tall trees.

I think only 2 or 3 trees could be called 3 to 5 ft. Either way they were all dried up and looked dead. I planted them all and watered everyday. There is life in the 3 apple trees and 2 of the free trees and thats it.

Nothing else. Cant get ahold of the company and cant leave a message.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Cherry Tree.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

The Usa Nursery - Ordered set of 2 cherry hedges...get 2 free

Turnaround Time

ordered these cherry hedges thinking they would be nice as a birthday gift for my wife...when they arrived they came in a small 3 x 3 box. when i opened the box i had received 4 sticks that were dead, wrapped in a dried piece of newspaper from springfield, tn.

i emailed the company ..i tried calling..no response whatsoever! i left msg on phone ...no response. .with no other option i got back on facebook where i ordered these cherry hedges and went public with the fact they ripping people off.

guess they needed to make money for mothers day ....sorry way to do it! they show a new haven conneticut # on the website...but, no one will ever answer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Not plants- sticks, No response to my calls or emails after my purchase, False advertising, Disrespect for customers.