The Usa Nursery - Received dead trees and their customer support is unresponsive

1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered 5 chestnut trees and upon receiving I noticed that they did not seem to be very healthy. Regardless, I planted them and nurtured them but it did not take long to realize I received dead trees.

I called their customer support phone # a few weeks later because their email address listed was unresponsive. I did get a hold of a lady who told me to send 1" cuttings of each tree that is dead, upon receiving them they would inspect and send me replacement trees this fall. I did not have a great feeling that this would actually happen, especially after seeing reviews on this company.

As you might expect, several emails later and several attempted phone calls have left me to believe they are gone and I've been ripped off. I would be ecstatic to receive some kind of response and even more ecstatic to receive replacement trees like I was told initially....my expectations are low though.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Chinese Chestnut Tree.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Dead saplings sent to customers, Product and customer service, No response to emails, Deception.