The Usa Nursery - Now doing business as The Nursery Barn, Rye NY

I, too, ordered 3-5 ft. Peach Trees and received dead 'sticks'.

Filed a complaint with Connecticut and Tennessee officials and the Postal Inspectors, none did anything.........said it was the other's responsibility. I bought from The USA Nursery, my card was charged to The Nursery Barn, and the 'sticks' came from Tennessee. They should be prosecuted for deceptive practices and fraud, but the authorities do not care enough to do their job. The company would not answer their phone or return emails.

But when I sent an inquiry regarding the purchase of 100 peach trees, I got a response in about 2 hours. Don't be fooled by slick advertising and promises, do business elsewhere!

The Usa Nursery - Purchased Peach Tree

USA Nursery is a total garbage company with horrible customer service. I bought a peach tree from them and it arrived dead.

They told me to plant it anyway or return it in 6 months with a piece of the dead tree which I am sure they assumed I would forget about. However every time I walk out to my small orchard I see a dead stick that they sent me because I planted it and lost a year on a peach tree that was smaller than a pencil.

What a waste of money and time. I found out soon after I bought the peach tree for 22.00 that a store had three year trees locally for 25.00 Avoid them like the plague.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Deceptive business practices.

The Usa Nursery - Received dead sticks instead of Belle of GA Peach Trees

Emailed twice, no response..........called, voicemail full Sent another email wanting to buy 100 Elberta Peach Trees, got reply in less than an hour........... Filed a complaint with State of Connecticut.........who referred it to Tennessee, where the plants were shipped from.

Filed a complaint with Governor's office in Connecticut regarding the referral....no response........... If I had a business who is not fulfilling their obligations in my state I'd want someone to do something about it......... Apparently this must be common practice in 'Yankee Land'.

I will never fall for a slick website again........... and I think The Nursery Barn in Rye, NY is the same business.