The Usa Nursery - SCAM --BEWARE

1.1

BEWARE---SCAM !!!!! Order #00061156

I ordered over $200.00 worth of tree saplings and plants NONE lived. I had them in my greenhouse and went to great lengths hoping they would live. ALL DIED ! After calling and finally getting a voice I was told they would replace my complete order. Their "OUR 4 WAY PROMISES TO YOU " IS COMPLETELY FALSE ! When my replacement never arrived I called the 203-267-0204 many times with no answer. I have emailed them several times and never got a response ! AND NOT NOT EVEN THE 203-267-0204 WILL GO THOUGH !!! IS THIS A REAL COMPANY ????? ---PROBABLY NOT . THIS IS A SCAM !!! A COMPLETE SCAM -A COMPLETE TERRIBLE SCAM --taking advantage of good AMERICAN citizens

SUGGESTION DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY !!!

GREED ! MISREPRESENTATION !

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Plant.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

• Bad Nursery

The Usa Nursery - Horrible! Horrible!!

I ordered over 100$ worth of plants from them last year. They came in April like dead sticks smaller than expected.

I planted them according to the directions and none of them survived. I contacted nursery, complained about these dead plants and asked for a refund by sending the dead plants back! They told me , “you have to wait for more time they will come back”. In July / August I tried to contact them again as these plants were still dead, no one picked the phone and couldn’t leave a message as the mailbox was full.

I sent an email to them but have not heard a reply from them. They are a complete rip-off.

Don’t do business with them!!! I have bought plants from other online nurseries but never had this awful experience!!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Plant.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

The Usa Nursery - Scam scam scam

2.0
Turnaround Time

Placed my order in March, finally got my shipment in May for 10 plants. Only 3 lived.

After several attempts, I finally spoke to a person and was told I’d get a new shipment in the fall after the first frost. Still no shipment and now they can’t be reached. I have filed a complaint with the BBB.

http://www.connecticut.bbb.org/ I encourage everyone that has had this problem with USA Nursery to do the same. I don’t know if it will help any of us get our money back, but it’s worth a try since it has been to long for our credit card companies to help us.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Plant.

I liked: Selection and prices.

I didn't like: Dead trees poor customer service.

USA NURSERY The USA Nursery DEAD PLANTS DELIVERED/RIPPED OFF New Haven Connecticut

Several months ago I ordered $50 worth of plants from this nursery. They arrive battered and beaten up in a box that they raffled to my home in all the way from Connecticut.

I immediately called them and complained and I was told " we have a year guarantee if your plants and trees don't survive we guarantee your money back. Give them a little while to see if they'll be ok". I've gone plants all my life and these arrived desiccated and hopeless!

I have tried multiple times to call them their voicemail box is always full. I'm considering a class action suit would anyone like to join me?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

The Usa Nursery - Recieved dead plants, sent them back, have not had any response

Turnaround Time

Received order #0068881 on April 21, 2017. The dead sticks were obviously not viable, but we tried what they suggested and contacted the USA Nursery the same day we got them.

It took days of calling, e mailing before we got any response. The woman who finally called us back was rude and impatient with me. She said we don't do refunds, send the dead plants back, and we will replace them. Its been 3 months from the original date we received them.

At our expense we sent the sticks back. We haven't heard anything since, and they got $144.15, plus ten dollars in return shipping. We want justice and our money back! We are entertaining the thought of a class-action suit.

Anyone who wants to be included in this type of justice, please let me know, and I will do the legwork necessary. maryluvssteve@gmail.com

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Not plants- sticks.

The Usa Nursery - Scam

Turnaround Time

So I ordered 9 plants9 weeks ago got them in the mail they looked dead. Planted them they never we're revived.

Have called them numerous times but their voicemail is full. I looked their address up because I know someone that lives in their town and it is not a nursery but a UPS store I guess where they have a post office box.

I liked: Selections.

I didn't like: Product that they sent, Diseased trees.

The Usa Nursery - Horrible experience

In May I ordered 8 small plants. Half of them showed up dead.

They looked more like sticks that you would put in the trash than plants. One of them showed up unlabeled and another one never showed up. They don't respond to emails and when you call them you get a message machine that says sorry the machine is full and cannot take anymore messages. The pictures at their website show these beautiful plants, but they are nothing like what I received.

After many online purchases, this is easily my worse purchase. If I had only done a little research, I would have never purchased from this outfit.

The Usa Nursery - USA Nursery needs to be arrested for theft of money

They advertise these beautiful plants - take your money - send dead sticks with a few roots - then when you complain and try to get them to honor their 4 promises, they will not answer your emails or telephone calls. I plan to have them arrested for theft of money and false advertising, and file a lawsuit.

I'm tried of messing with them. SCAM - DO NOT ORDER!!!!! I took pictures of my dead plants the day they arrived at my door. Their 4th promise is to refund your money plus 50% if you find similar plants cheaper, which I did.

I have investigators at my fingertips - love this line of work - I work in the legal field, and hopefully USA Nursery will wish that they had responded to my calls and/or emails.

I am very angry. I work hard for my money!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Plant.

Reason of review: All of the above and more.

I didn't like: Deception, False advertising, Empty promises, Disrespect for customers, No response to my calls or emails after my purchase.

Comments

Same problem. Did not answer my emails and phone has full message box. Bare root plants should be sticks...but not DEAD sticks.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1331855

Contact your credit card company and complain. We did and they are investigating them and have credited our account

to Anonymous Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1345603

It happened to me to.Used my credit card and now I am paying them but didn't get what I paid for .All sticks dead plants.Calling them every day no response there voicemail is full.I have no idea what to do.I don't have a job but still have to pay for the credit card

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1331438

Same here- DO NOT BUY Anything!!! You will be ripped off

Watertown, Massachusetts, United States #1331315

Wish I saw this before I got scammed as well

Usa nursery did same thing to me!!! Do not buy from here!!! Stay local its worth paying the extra money!

Davenport, Iowa, United States #1331139

I received the same type of merchandice, a green stick with dry roots wrapped in wet newspaper, no leaves. It was advertised as a red dogwood, 3-4 feet, shipped in 24" box, no leaves or signs of life in 10 days or so. These folks are criminals!

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1329291

I received fruit trees size of a pencil foot tall. Yes they are a rip off

View more comments