The Usa Nursery - They Never Came

I ordered a rose bush last May 2017 and it still has not arrived! Apparently I also was supposed to get a free Dogwood tree with my new order too......yep,that hasn't come either...big shocker.

I lost $34.85 total . Thankfully, I decided to order one thing until I tried out the company. How long has this company been around...seriously!?!

This must be some sort of scam! I have a printed copy of my receipt if that will help the authorities find the thieves who stole our money and did not give us the promised merchandise.Let me know if any of you want a pic of it to try and track down the thieves.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: No product ever received.

The Usa Nursery - Irritated

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I placed an order in May 2017. they had no problem taking my money but they will not return my calls and my e-mails.

How do I go about getting my money back? I am mad as it has been 9 months. I spent $138.45 and nothing to show for. This company needs to be accountable for people purchases and refund their money.

I have never dealt with anyone like this. Is this a hoax? Please tell me how to go about getting refunded. How many other people got screwed?

Make this company for what they have done to their customers who trusted them.

They need to be accountable or at least the courtesy to return e-mails and calls. In fact their e-mil address is not longer valid.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Being ripped off.

Comments

Same here: $81 nothing grew and have not returned email and when called mailbox was full. Tried for three months.

The Usa Nursery - UNDELIVERED (PAID) MERCHANDISE

2.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Early this year I purchases 3 cherry trees from USANursery . Several weeks went by and no sign of my purchase.

After far too many telephone to customer service I finally go to speak with a representative who advised that perhaps I should wait until the fall of this year to plant the items. The representative made no mention of the lack of feed back at all. Notwithstanding the lack of service I opted for a fall delivery as that would be the optimum period to plant the trees. After multiple e mails ( none returned for inadequate address , etc.) I am still waiting for a reply AND my order.

It is reprehensible for a company to be this negligent and still be in business. I guess as long as they get a fresh bunch of customers they could go on indefinitely.

P.T.Barnum you were way ahead of the curve! C.A.Leftridge,Jr

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Selections.

I didn't like: No response to my calls or emails after my purchase.

The Usa Nursery - Nightmare

Turnaround Time

I ordered on may 27, I've called several times. On June 12th was told my order was on it's way.

It's now June 20th and still I have received nothing. I am sure if I do receive plants they will probably be dead.

I should have read reviews before ordering from USA nursery. At least I only wasted $43 and some change.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

The Usa Nursery - Absolutely Ridiculous Service and No Response

Nursery, TX 77904, USA

Ordered Rose Plants on May 9th, took my money, have not received plants and sent several e-mails, would not take phone calls. I will never order anything from this company and will tell everyone I know about their rotten business practices.

I have made repeated phone calls and only get a full mailbox or they will call me back-neither happened. I also sent E-mails but received no response. This company and others like it hurt consumer confidence and just plain make me disgusted with such practices.

I will never order from this predator company again. You should feel very proud of the way your company rips people off

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Never received my order.

I didn't like: No product ever received, No response to my calls or emails after my purchase.

The Usa Nursery - No trees, no customer service

This company is as bad as everybody is saying. Having the same experience as everybody else who has been complaining since Spring of 2017.

I ordered apple trees and they threw in a free rhody. The box arrived without the apple trees. When I called, she explained that there had been a terrible employee, lasting three days and that I may have been one of her orders. She replaced the order asap, that was 3 weeks ago, and nothing has arrived.

Explained that I would get fresh shipment of apple trees and how genuinely sorry she was.

So, still waiting, and tried phoning today, and got the answering machine. Would never order from them again.

The Usa Nursery - Horrible service

I have rarely experienced anything as bad as this business during my years of shopping online. I ordered two Forsythia bushes on April 14th and two weeks later received an email from USPS that the item was lost.

I emailed USA Nursery with no response and called them with same result ( the call kept going to a full mail box). Finally, four days later they answered the call and the person i spoke to (Rita?) told me that they would not give me a refund, but promised to send another order "right away" with an email confirmation of the shipping. I waited seven days, but did not get either the email or ordered items. Today I called again and had the pleasure of talking to the same person, who was borderline rude.

She never offered an apology for the inconvenience and sounded like she could care less about my experience with them. She told me that the item was shipped, but couldn't tell me when or what the tracking number was. She then asked for my phone number and told me that she would call back with the tracking info. Needless to say, I never got the call back.

I just received an email confirmation with the tracking number for the shipment, which means she was lying to me and item was never shipped last week.

I have no idea why this place still exists after the experience I had with them and all the completely negative reviews I am finding everywhere! As for the one 5 star review that i saw from Clara B, she was either incredibly lucky or perhaps she may even work for the business.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.