The Usa Nursery - Complaint

I purchased 7 items of a total of 14 trees and paid $145.45 in June 2017, but they sent me seven of poor quality of trees (chop sticks looking) several months later after I emailed many times. The shipping document they sent me with the a few trees clearly shows "B/O" (assuming it meant back order) for two Roses, two Climbing roses, and two Fig tree.

They never fulfilled entire products as they promised. All the trees were so dried and not one of them survived. This is a fraudulent scheme. I then attempted to contact them several times by both email and phone, but no success.

Left messages but never got return call from them. I recommend anyone not to deal with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Tree.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: I did not like at all and will never deal with them.

The Usa Nursery - Dead trees and can't get in contact

I bought 12 tress , and a whole bunch of other stuff, 2017 nothing's alive 2018 but strawberries barely , I just want my money back, and know I can't find website and phone numbers not working , is there any help out here ??????

{{REDACTED}}

The Usa Nursery - Liers

13000 FL-11, Bunnell, FL 32110, USA
Turnaround Time

I bought three plants and they did not grow. They asked me to wait atleast three months. They asked me to mail twigs and they will ship in next Spring.

They did not grow.

Do not buy from them. Just big scammers.

Called back, then they said,season is over and will ship in Spring.

I can not even dispute since it has been more than three months.

PissedConsumer.com is a platform where you can be heard and helped.

Why particularly your review matters?

The company can reach you out and resolve your issue faster.

Other consumers will see that they are not alone in their grief.

You can get support and advice from other users.

Want to write a review on a business? Follow our easy submit a posting steps.

Comments

We need to take legal actions

The Usa Nursery - USA Nursery are scammers

I ordered trees and shrubs from USA Nursery last May and when they arrived everything was DEAD. Nothing grew.

I left messages and sent email to no avail. No one ever returned my call or responded to my email.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

The Usa Nursery - NO CONTACT?

1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I recently purchased some land and planned an orchard. Out of 80 trees, 4 lived.

I contacted them and they told me to send the dead trees back and that they would be replaced in the fall. No replacement trees have arrived. I have sent E-mails and tried the phone number countless times with no response from the nursery. I spent a little over $1000 with the return of the dead trees included in that amount.

If new trees cannot be sent, I feel a refund is in order.

I would assume that I need to contact the BBB, and would like to hear from the nursery without filing civil action. How could this business stay in business without contacting customers that are currently waiting to finish their business here.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Usa Nursery Tree.

I liked: Selection and pricing, Selection and prices.

I didn't like: Products delivered and no customer service.

The Usa Nursery - Evergreen trees

I bought 12 evergreen trees last year in april 2017. There were several different varieties.

when I received them, I opened the package, most were brown or partially brown, so I planted them that day with top soil I bought at hardware store. the plastic wrap, which I suppose to keep the trees somewhat watered was dry. needless to say not 1 grew. I only spent $40.00 on them, and didn't expect all to grow, but I would have been happy with at least 65% of them surviving.

Hopefully that place is out of business by now. They didn't even seem to have a legitimate website. I tried to email. them, but no luck.

I didn't even bother to call them. learned my lesson, I'll buy next time at local nursery.

The Usa Nursery - Dead Plants - No one will Respond back

Bought over $100 worth of plants. About 90% were already dead or died soon after planting.

Tried emailing them and calling - No response to my email info@theusanursery.com Now my email says this is no longer a valid email address. Tried calling their # 203-267-0204 and can't get through. Looks like a buyer beware! My recommendation would be not to order from them - bad experience.

Save your money and do business with a reputable merchant. I still have all the dead sticks and twigs marked as to what they were supposed to be.

Lots of work tending, watering, dead sticks. Should have known better as prices were very cheap compared to other nurseries.

The Usa Nursery - Dead Trees

Last May I ordered all these trees and every last one was dead. I called and was told to put them in water and give them 6 months, if they didn't come back they would replace them.

Ive been calling and calling and the number won't work. This is the order # 00074357.

The Usa Nursery - Received 8 Trees

I received 8 trees during March and April this year from this company and they looked very dry with no life but I thought this was because of the bare roots. I water and took care as was noted and they are still in the ground looking just like they did when I first planted them.

All the trees were dead. I spent about $200. I order trees from other companies and had no problems. I call the Nursery and talked to someone in the office.

I was told to cut 1 inch of each and write the order number on them and the date I received plus the name of the tree. I was ask not to send until the fall that they would replace the trees. Well I label just as they said. I mailed the package certified mail in September, 2017.

I received the package back unopened with a label that stated, Return to sender refused unable to forward. Now this is crazy that so many up here went through the same and none of us can get in touch with this company.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

The Usa Nursery - Dead twigs sent, not even the right tree

Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a few different kind of trees. They shipped similar twigs with different tags.

They knew that all were dead, so they would never grow so no one can tell what they are. Total ripoff.

Never got any response to my phone call or emails. {{REDACTED}}